Monday 29 September 2014

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS: BROW WIZ VS BROW POWDER DUO..


After a huge load of reviews online about Anastasia Brow Wiz, I decided that it was time to get on that wagon myself. I had already purchased the Brow Powder Duo in Medium Brown a few months back and I was completely happy with the result it gave my eyebrows. And then that pencil came into my life..

Using the Powder Duo with the Sephora Angled Liner Brush in No15 (even though it's meant to be used for lining the eyes, I find it the best way to apply brow powder as well), my eyebrows always look perfectly shaped. I even have two choices: the lighter shade for my day time makeup and the darker one (the almost untouched one I mean) for the nights out. I can even mix both of them to create my own shade depending on my skin tone or overall makeup at every occasion. So it's the perfect product right? Well... almost.
Anastasia Powder Powder Duo In Medium Brown
The Brow Wiz Pencil in Medium Brown is another story! On one end there is an ultra-small mechanical pencil and on the other end, the best spooley brush I've ever used. The pencil being so fine, helps me give the impression of not having painted eyebrows, but actual hairs. I used to be an over-tweezer, a price I'm still paying, but with the pencil I can mimic real hairs. And if I get carried away (which I always do) I have my perfect spooley to correct it. It grabs the hairs and brushes them through taking the excess product out and in the same time keeping them in place.
Anastasia Brow Wiz In Medium Brown



I never thought I could fall in love with a product that gives a specific result and less with one that is so versatile, but this pencil has won me over, as it's the best one I've ever used to date. I will still be using my Powder Duo though whenever I like to mix and match the two shades.


Xx
PeMi



This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like such a good brow pencil! I find it so difficult to find one I like so I might try this.

    Hannah x
    BLAB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wondered about the Anastasia Brow products & now I know. Very Helpful review :)

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a helpful review! I've always wanted to buy this brand but was hesitant on what to get but now I think I know ;)

    http://petrichoraffair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to try out the pencil for such a long time and never got round to it - but it sounds amazing! x


    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Brow Powder
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete