Saturday 6 September 2014

AUTUMN IS COMING.... I WISH



Hey everyone!

I don't know about you, but I just can't wait for autumn to come. It's been so hot here all summer and since I've done almost nothing but work (sad face) I'm ready for my oversized sweaters, my warm jeans, my new Betty London booties (very happy face) and the very very hot morning coffee, to get into my every day routine.
Is it really wishful thinking to have an image of drinking my tea in front of my fireplace within the next two months? Well for someone like me who lives in Greece, it's not only wishful thinking.. it's almost impossible.. The fact that last year I decorated the house for Christmas, wearing shorts and a T-shirt, doesn't leave me with much hope.
But I think I can smell it in the air. The "it almost rained" smell, which leaves you with the sweat anticipation of autumn. To tell you the truth, since the beginning of September, I've woken up every morning running to the balcony hoping it to be a "must wear a jacket" day.
I understand that many of you might just have started your summer vacation and the last thing you want is someone complaining about the hot weather, so..... As stated on my introduction bar, I'm trying to enjoy every day life and if summer decides to stay, well.... I will make the most of it!

PS: I'm leaving you with some photos from this morning, a clear statement that autumn IS coming - contrary to common belief. (I just can't let it go, can I?:):)


Enjoy!
                                      This morning while eating breakfast


  Before we left the house to go shopping (Betty London boots) Looove. First time wearing them!! Betty London Boots in AURANE



               Later, leaving http://www.mcarthurglen.com/gr/mcarthurglen-athens/en/.


                                       Arriving home

  
                                           And of course it didn't last long


So what's your favourite time of the year? Love to read your thoughts! 
Please comment!

Xx
PeMi

Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment