Monday 15 September 2014

THE MAN - APPROVED HAND CREAM...


One day my husband came home complaining about his hands being really dry and irritated and when I looked at them, I instantly knew what he was talking about. His hands being his work tools, were overused and the fingers were red, rough and they even started to present wounds due to the dryness. Trying not to be too descriptive here, but the man was in pain!
So I went to the Pharmacy (major wife points) and consulted the pharmacist as to which cream should he use and he presented me with AveneCicalfateHandCream. "Just another cream for dry hands" I thought. He used it for three consecutive days, applying it twice a day, as the tube suggested and on day three... ta daaaaaa. 
The result was rapid and shocking. His hands were softer than ever and touching them felt like velvet. He even said that it was the best cream I'd ever given him to try!! As you can imagine, I immidiately placed (rather snatched and placed) the tube on my nightstand and started applying it every night before I went to sleep.
The concistensy is non greesy and it's absorbed almost immidiately! It's hypoallergic and with no fragrance. My hands and cuticles instantly became softer. Being curious I also used it on my feet and it's safe to say that it easily works as a foot cream as well.
At the end of the day, a man - approved cream, is one worth trying..




Xx
PeMi


This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment