Thursday 25 September 2014

LET'S GET MOTIVATED! #2: IT'S A NEW DAWN..

It's a new dawn, 
                       It's a new day, 
                                           It's a new life for me.. 
                                                                             and I'm feeling good!!

Oh Nina Simone rocks, don't you think? I heard this song a few days ago on the radio and I instantly felt better. Just like that! That's the effect that gifted, talented people we've never met, have on us.
So is it true what they say? "Tomorrow is a new day". You bet it's true!! 
I cannot count the times I have said that to myself, in order to calm down, take it easy and just freaking relaaaax..
School, work, responsibilities, deadlines, throughout the years I always had an excuse to freak out. I always felt that someone or something was relying on me to perform my best in everything, no matter how I was, or how I felt at the time. Problems will always be there, ready to consume us and have the best of us, but it's in our hands to push them aside and pull through.
Every time something bad happens, I say to myself "Try to make it for the rest of the day, sleep and tomorrow will be much better". To tell you the truth it's really difficult but also so refreshing! 
Every day life has ups and downs, that we cannot predict, nor can we manage. In these cases a clear mind and a clear heart are the best allies to solve any problem. And even if we cannot solve it... one of these days, we WILL feel good.

Xx
PeMi

The opinions written are my own. I'm by no means an expert in human psychology

No comments:

Post a Comment