Monday 22 September 2014

GOOD GENES... OR GOOD CREAMS?


A few days ago I met with some fellow students from high school, that I hadn't seen since graduation day. Some of them kept telling me that I had not aged a day since then, which a part of me desperately wanted to believe. The other part of me (the sane one) knew better. 
Apart from the good genes I have, I've always taken care of my skin, especially my face. I remember when the first little eye wrinkles started to show, I rushed to the drugstore (actually in Greece we have cosmetics stores such as HONDOS CENTER, GALLERIE DE BEAUTE and of course SEPHORA) and bought my first anti-wrinkle cream for the first signs of aging. As I'm not 18 anymore I need some serious boosting to keep feeling fresh.
Sometime later I stumbled upon

and I absolutely fell in love with them.


The face cream is for normal/combination skins, it has SPF 15 (which is a bit low in my opinion) it's oil-free and it gives me a sense of freshness and lightness on the skin. After the application my face has a healthy glow, and it feels almost like satin.
The eye cream is for all skin types, it's more thick in consistency and my tired eyes absorb it like crazy every morning when I apply it. Since my eye area is the most sensitive on my face, I have noticed that this eye cream brings back the elasticity and it helps with my dark under eye circles too!!
They both need a good 10 minutes to fully absorb before I put on my makeup, and then my skin is ready for the rest of the day. 

They are on the pricey side, but for me they worth every cent! Especially the eye cream lasts for such a long time, as I only need a tiny bit to apply every day.

Xx
PeMi


3 comments:

  1. great post :)
    have you ever tried there Advanced night repair serum? - it would work great paired with those! its amaze balls hehe.

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I actually have it and use it every night, but it's so good I think it deserves a post by itself! :)
      Xx
      PeMi

      Delete
    2. Even though its called Advanced night repair, you can use it morning and night! :)
      Yes so true, its sooooo good!

      Delete