Monday 8 September 2014

NINA RICCI : "NINA EAU DE TOILETTE" AN AFFAIR TO REMEMBER..


The Lover...

Hey everyone!

Since I can remember myself wearing perfume, Nina Ricci's "Nina Eau De Toilette" has been my top choice. My only choice to tell you the truth..
Are you also one of those people that once they've detected a familiar smell, memories come pouring down like rain on your head and you feel like reliving them? Then you know what I mean. I'm one of those people that associate moments in life with a certain smell.
For example I've been buying my husband only one perfume "L'eau D'issey Miyake Pour Homme" for the past 15 years (!) since he wore it on our first date and no matter how many he's tried since then, I refuse to accept him wearing another one.  
I don't really remember the day I first smelled and bought "Nina", because it was many years ago, but since then our "love affair" has grown stronger and stronger. I've worn it every single day all these years and it's been a part of some of my most important moments in life, good and bad.
I will not bore you with writing the full notes description, but I will tell you that it has citrus, apple and vanilla notes, which make it smell fresh, sweet and classy and a few drops make it linger almost all day long. The bottle is a gorgeous red transparent glass apple with metal colored details.
So...........
All that being said, I decided last week that it's a pity to deprive myself (and my husband) from all those amazing perfumes, I read and hear about. So I'm taking baby-steps (as a Virgo baby-steps are necessary in order to reach an informed decision) by deciding to split the year in half and have two! perfumes, one for winter and one for summer (my inner Virgo is shaking her head as I’m clicking the keyboard). Of course I'm keeping "Nina" for a summer perfume, but I'm open to suggestions for an autumn-winter one.

So what are your recommendations on an autumn-winter perfume?
If you also have any on a summer one, I would love to read about it!
Which one is your favorite?

Please comment!

Xx
PeMi

This blogpost is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment