Thursday 11 September 2014

THE ONE WITH THE EVERY DAY MAKEUP..


Hey everyone!

Today I think a session on makeup is in order. Being a makeup enthusiast and by no means an expert, I have a small but (in my opinion) smart and useful collection, that I can use every day as well as on fancier occasions (those are the dusty products!). I have accumulated them through the years and I am really satisfied with the outcome. They occupy the last drawer of my bathroom and every time I look at them a sense of pride and affection goes through me.. (*hearts and flowers in the air*)

On a daily basis I use:
primer on my face Benefit The Pore-fessional,
if I have a gym session in the afternoon I use powder on my face Chanel Les Beiges Poudre Belle Mine Naturelle,
if not I use foundation, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (try to avoid mixing sweat with foundation, aka the worst feeling ever!!),
under eye concealer of course!! My No 1 go-to product (thanks mum for the dark circles!) Lancome Effacernes Longue Tenue,
black spots - freckles concealer (sunbathing for 10+ consecutive years under the Greek sun has seriously come back to bite me on the bum) Helena Rubinstein Magic Concealer
the most gorgeous blush Benefit Rockateur,
brow jell (not so crazy about that one) MakeUpForEver Brow Seal,
eye shadow, a glitter one.. or not (amazing palette!) Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette,
eye pencil in brown (seriously waterproof!) Bourjois Contour Clubbing Waterproof Eyepencil
mascara (I loooooove it) Maybelline The Rocket
and of course on the lips BabyLips Cherry Me

They seem a lot to use on everyday basis, but I've become an expert on applying them in under 10 minutes! (*applause*).
This routine helps my face look healthy, fresh and get on with my busy day...

Xx
PeMi

This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

4 comments:

  1. I'd love to see your everyday makeup face?! :)
    Whats your thoughts on the Chanel powder?, I'm currently looking for a new everyday powder.

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I'm a shy blog writer, I'm still working on it :):)
    Chanel Les Beige Poudre Belle Mine Naturelle is the best for me. It doesn't give full coverage, but for someone with clear skin in general, it's ideal for every day. Paired with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua it gives a matte, smooth, non-cakey finish.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, the baby lips is perfect. I also use it every day :)

    http://fashiionistah.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous looking makeup, thanks for sharing! :) I'm your newest follower, please check out my blog if you can;

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete