Thursday 9 October 2014

THE EXPENSIVE ONE: CHANEL MOUSSE DOUCEUR..

On my last birthday I got an amazing present! Something that I always wanted to try but the price was not making it easy for me. So when I opened my present, after a shriek of happiness, I went home and placed it on my bathroom sink as decoration. Of course it's a CHANEL product..
 Really guys, how do they do it over there at Chanel? Their products could easily be sold, just as decoration. 
 Everything from the packaging to the product itself didn't let me down, on the contrary I am amazed.
The tube is solid, in an off-white color and the lid is black with the distinctive Chanel logo. It's a classy packaging with an even classier product. When you squeeze the tube, a luxurious, pearly, white cream comes out, which smells like flowers. I mean come on! It's a piece of art.
It contains tulip tree extract to remove impurities caused by pollution and it generally claims to be a cleanser and makeup remover for normal to combination skin. It gently purifies and has  moisturizing effects.
I don't use it as a makeup remover but I do use it every morning and evening on my face, after I've removed my makeup, as a cleansing step in my routine. When mixed with water it creates a foam that I apply on my face in circular motions, then rinse off and continue with my other skincare products.
It leaves me with a fresh face feeling completely clean and nourished. It doesn't dry my skin at all as other similar products do and it doesn't strip it off its natural moisture. 

It's on the expensive side, but it's one of those very few products that actually make you happy spending money on. It's a keeper!!

This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment