Monday 6 October 2014

MILK_SHAKE FOR HAIR?


During one of my appointments with my hairdresser, he urged me to buy a hair oil, because the ends of my hair had been severely damaged, due to the consistent (daily, oops!) use of the  straightening iron.  
I have to say that up to that point I always shied away from hair oils, because they are usually thick, so they weigh my hair down and give me a sense of greasiness, which I absolutely cannot tolerate, not even for a minute.
So having the best excuse for a wild shopping spree, I was browsing through www.beautybay.com, when I came across an organic oil treatment, the Milk_Shake Glistening Argan Oil. I bought the 50ml size, being absolutely certain, as I was purchasing it, that I would hate it.
And then it came home... And then I fell in love with it...



It claims that it is an ultra-replenishing conditioning treatment, leaving hair smooth and silky. It has a unique formula which dramatically reduces blow drying time and deeply conditions the hair. I'm not sure about the blow drying time reduce. As for conditioning and replenishing the hair, it is spot on!



After I wash my hair, I towel dry and massage a small amount of the oil into the ends. Apart from the amazing nutty smell, it also leaves my hair feeling like silk. Its consistency is not thick, it's almost watery, so it doesn't feel greasy at all. The big revelation is after blow drying. My hair has a healthy shine that I hadn't seen in years! All that being said, I kept the best for last. I've had the 50 ml bottle for nearly 5 months, using it after every wash, (I wash my hair every other day) and I'm not even half way through it!!

So Milk_Shake for hair? Oh Yes!!

This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

2 comments:

  1. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard?
    I'm definitely going to have to give this one a go - my hairs always so dry and straw-like!

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they're like, it's better than yours :):):):)
    Hope you'll like it
    Xx
    PeMi

    ReplyDelete