Friday 17 October 2014

BOURJOIS 123 PERFECT..

After recently watching a FleurDeForce favorites video (she is one of my most favorite bloggers around) I wanted to try out the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream, so I got it in the shade light beige.
The intriguing thing about this CC cream is the claim of having three pigments for correcting different areas of the face and all that with one product. It claims to have apricot pigment for anti-fatigue, green pigment for anti-redness and white pigment for anti-dark spots purposes.
As you can understand I had to give it a go!
To tell you the truth I haven't spotted the actual effect of the three pigments on each troubled area on my face, but I've been trying it out for a while now and I can safely say that is a decent CC cream. It has actual light-to-medium coverage, covering most of my red and black spots. It also leaves my face really hydrated (although I'm not sure about the 24h hydration that says on the tube) and it gives a satin, natural finish.

Overall I'm impressed with it and I love using it for everyday light coverage.

So 123? Perfect!

Xx
PeMi

This post is not sponsored and the opinions written are my own

2 comments:

  1. Awesome product !!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA I looks amazing! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete